‘Better Everything’ is at the core of everything that we do. Better designs, better timeframes, better finishes, and better experiences.
As a family business, we believe in giving back and nurturing the communities that surround us. We genuinely enjoy channelling our resources and efforts into initiatives that uplift and empower those in need. Whether it's through supporting local nonprofits, organizing community events, or contributing to sustainable causes, we are committed to making a difference.
When you join the Spaceframe team and become part of The Spaceframe Way, you join an environment with the following perks:
- An annual ‘Workiversary’ surprise to celebrate your Spaceframe birthday.
- Open door policy for all levels of the company including the Senior Leadership team.
- Regular Social Events – whether it’s a Monthly themed “Friday Funday” or quarterly external events, we believe in fostering positive relationships with your colleagues through activities away from the desk.
- Employee Assistance and Corporate Wellness Programs – You’ll have access to our private onsite gym, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program providing free appointments to employees (and their families) who need the professional support of a qualified psychologist.
- Level Up^ Employer Supported Volunteering Initiatives – ‘Level Up^’ is our team voice used to reflect our culture of working together to create a better outcome for all, striving for the next level while balancing the needs of our team and community whether that’s through blood donation or helping to rebuild the local Girl Guide’s Hut.
- Custom Trademutt – in 2022, we - along with sister companies Scantec Refrigeration Technologies, Sencova Steel Fabricators and POWINS – came together to create a custom print with our friends at TradeMutt to show our commitment to starting conversations around Mental Health. 5% from the profits from each shirt go straight back to TIACS (This Is A Conversation Starter) providing free and confidential counselling to blue collar workers plus those who care about them.
- Staff Lead Leadership Team – created with representatives from each department in the business, our ‘ACE Committee' review ideas and suggestions proposed by employees against our A.C.E. Methodology – three key criteria: Alternative, Controllable and Engaging – to ensure it fits the Spaceframe Way and is a balance of innovation and improvement. This allows each individual employee to have a voice and share what is important to them around our business strategy and external ESG responsibilities.
and so much more!